e passport check online: How can I check the status of my passport application? You can check the current status of your e-passport application and whether your passport has been received from here.
Here you can know the current status of your applied e-passport . For this you will need Online Registration ID (OID) or Application ID of your application.
After applying your e-passport online, you will get the Online Registration ID or OID from the Application Summery page. Moreover, you can know the Application ID and OID from the Registration Form.
What you need to check e-passport
You will need a smartphone or computer with an internet connection to check your passport. You will also need,
- Online Registration ID (OID) অথবা Application ID
- Date of birth given in passport application
Rules for checking new passport online
To check your passport visit www.epassport.gov.bd from Google Chrome browser on your mobile or computer. Click on Check Status menu, enter Online Registration ID or Application ID and Date of Birth. Finally, you can check the passport by ticking next to the text I am human and clicking on the Check button.
Moreover, there is an option to check passport at the bottom of this page. You can also check your passport from here.
- Scroll down this page to check passport online.
- Enter Online Registration ID. This is an ID of the type OID1000001234 which can be found on the application summary page. Besides, you can also use Application ID.
- Enter your date of birth as per passport application.
- On the left side of the text I am human, tick and fill the captcha.
- Finally click on Check button. You can know your passport status .
Rules for checking passport with passport number
There is no facility to check passport with passport number. You can check visa or work permit by passport number .e passport check online e passport check online
e passport check online here…