How to save AdSense account from being disabled. To prevent your AdSense account from being disabled, it’s important to follow the AdSense program policies.
This includes ensuring that your website does not contain any prohibited content, such as adult or violent material, and that you are not engaging in any fraudulent or misleading practices,
such as clicking on your own ads. Additionally, it’s important to make sure that your website is accessible and complies with web standards, and that you are not using any unauthorized ad formats or ad networks. It’s also important to make sure that you are not violating any copyright or trademark laws. If your account is at risk of being disabled, Adsense will give you a warning, you can fix the issue and request for review.
AdSense program policies
The AdSense program policies are guidelines set by Google for publishers who use the AdSense program to display ads on their websites. These policies cover a wide range of topics, including the types of content that are allowed on AdSense-enabled websites, the placement of ads, and the behavior of users who interact with the ads. Some of the key policy areas include:
- Prohibited content: AdSense publishers are not allowed to display ads on websites that contain illegal content, violent or hateful content, sexually explicit content, or other types of content that are deemed inappropriate by Google.
- Ad placement: Ads must be placed in a way that makes them clearly distinguishable from the surrounding content, and must not interfere with the user’s ability to view or interact with the website.
- Click behavior: Publishers are not allowed to encourage users to click on ads, or to artificially inflate click-through rates through means such as auto-clicking or paid clicks.
- Ad formats: Google also has specific policies on the types of ad formats that can be used on AdSense-enabled websites, such as pop-ups, interstitials, and “sticky” ads.
- Misrepresentation: Publishers should not misrepresent or hide their relationship with the website or the ads that are displayed on it.
Violations of these policies can result in penalties, including termination of an AdSense account.
Can I create new AdSense account after disabled?
It is possible to create a new AdSense account after your previous one has been disabled, however, Google AdSense has strict policies in place and if your account was disabled for policy violations, it is likely that any future accounts you create will also be disabled. It’s best to review the policies and make sure you fully understand and comply with them before attempting to create a new account.
How do I get paid from AdSense disabled account?
If your AdSense account has been disabled, you will not be able to receive any further payments from AdSense. You may appeal the disabling of your account and provide additional information to demonstrate compliance with AdSense policies, but there is no guarantee that your account will be re-enabled. If your account is not re-enabled, you will not be able to receive any payments from AdSense for the disabled account.
How to back disabled adsense account
If your AdSense account has been disabled, you can try to appeal the decision by following these steps:
- Sign in to your AdSense account.
- Click the gear icon and select “Account information.”
- Click “Appeal” next to the “Account disabled” message.
- Follow the instructions to submit your appeal.
It’s important to note that AdSense has strict policies in place to protect the integrity of the network, and not all appeals will be successful. If your appeal is denied, you will not be able to use AdSense on that account again.
- When does AdSense 403 Forbidden Error come? How to fix 403 Forbidden error?
- How to start a blog and make money for beginners 2023
- How to best make money with a blog 2023
- save AdSense account save AdSense account save AdSense account