Max life insurance: Protect your family from death, disability, and disease. Max Life Insurance Updated on September 3, 2022, 16331 views Max Insurance Company Limited is a joint effort between Max India Comp Limited and Mitsui Sumitomo Insurance Company Limited Max Life Insurance is one of the most sought after life insurance company in India.
Max Life Insurance Plan is said to be one of the best designed plans in Insurance Mandi . The company offers comprehensive term insurance , long term savings, life insurance and . Plans for Retirement . Max Life Insurance term plans offer better insurance as well as investment options. MaxLife has a healthy claim settlement ratio of 96.23%.
The company has consistently been ranked among the top private life insurance companies in India. Why choose Max Life? Here are some numbers that sum up the achievements of Max Life Insurance:. Read more at: https://www.fincash.com/l/hi/insurance/max-life-insurance
Why choose Max Life?
Here are some numbers that sum up the achievements of Max Life Insurance:
|claim payment percentage||99.35% (Source: Maximum Life Annual Audited FY 20-21)|
|Max Life Presence||277 Offices (Source: IRDAI , FY 20-21)|
|sum assured||₹1,087,987 crore. Applicable (Individual) (Source: Max Life Public Disclosure, FY 20-21)|
|assets under management||₹90,407 crore. (Source: Max Life Public Disclosure, FY 20-21)|
MaxLife Insurance Plans
Max Life Term Plan (Bachat)
- Max Life Guaranteed Income Plan
- Max Life Life Gain Premier max life whole life very good
- Max Life Future Secure II (Non-Linked, Limited Pay Endowment, Participating Life Insurance Plan.)
Max Life Growth/ULIP Plans
- Max Life Fast Track Super Plan
- Max Life Platinum Wealth Plan
- Max Life Maxi Super
Max Life Group Plans
- Max Life Group Gratuity Premier Plan
- Max Life Group Super Life Premier
- Max Life Group Credit Life Secure
- Max Life Group Super Life Premier Plan in lieu of EDLI.
Max Life Child Plans
- Max Life Shiksha Plus Super
Max Life Retirement Plans
- Max Life Forever Young Pension Plan
- Max Life Life Perfect Partner Income Plan
- Max Life Guaranteed Lifetime Income Plan
Max Life Online Term Plan
- basic life cover
- Monthly income boosting life cover
- life insurance monthly income.
Max Life Insurance Online
Max Life Insurance Online Term Plan gives you all the information about the insurance plan and life cover you are looking for. Also, Max Insurance premiums are designed in an affordable manner for the customers. One can make Maxlife premium payment online on its website portal. Also, the Max Life Insurance customer care department is always ready to assist you in case of any queries.
Max Life Insurance Customer Care Service
online sales helpline
0124 648 8900 – (09:00 AM to 09:00 PM Monday to Saturday)
E-mail [email protected] SMS SMS ‘LIFE’ to 5616188 customer service helpline 1860 120 5577 – (9:00 am to 6:00 pm Monday to Saturday) NRI Helpdesk 011-71025900; 011-61329950 (Monday to Saturday 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM) [email protected].
questions to ask 1
1. What are the documents required for death claim?
A: The mandatory documents required for death claim are as follows:
- original policy document
- Original / attested copy of the death certificate issued by the local municipal authority
- Death Claim Application Form (Form A)
- Officer with bank canceled check or bank account passbook attested by NEFT mandate form
- Photo identity proof of the nominee such as a copy of passport, PAN card , Voter identity card, Aadhar ( UID ) card, etc.
2. What is the time limit for claiming the report to the company?
A: It is advisable to report the claim as soon as possible after the death.
In case of Dread Disease and Critical Illness claims, the claim should be reported only after the expiry of the survival period (28/30 days after the occurrence of the incident).
3. What is the sum insured for COVID-19 insurance?
A: The Corona Kavach insurance policy allows policy buyers to opt for a sum insured between Rs. 50,000 – Rs . 5,00,000. On the other hand, Corona Rakshak insurance policy offers a range of Rs. 50,000 – Rs. 2,50,000 for the sum insured.
4. Can coronavirus insurance be added to an existing insurance policy?
A: Yes, Corona insurance policy is available as a rider which can be added to the existing insurance policy.
5. Who can buy Max Life NRI Insurance Plan?
A: A citizen of India (holder of a valid passport issued by the Government of India) and temporarily residing in the country of his/her current residence can purchase the scheme.
- sonali life insurance: Terminology in enlightened life
- life-insurance: জীবন বীমা কি? জীবন বীমা কেন করবেন? জীবন বীমা নীতির প্রকার।